Students are expected to present a poster at the meeting. A few abstracts will be selected for oral communication by the program committee.
- Registration. All students signing up for the Training School need to register first.
- Abstract submission. Abstracts should be sent to the organizers at: firstname.lastname@example.org before February 17 (Latest deadline ).
- Abstracts should be single-spaced, with Size 12 Times New Roman Fonts.
- Select your Abstract Category:
- Genetics & Bioinformatics
- Basic GnRH biology
- Clinical (e.g. case reports, puzzling cases, clinical series)
Title (in bold)
Authors’ names: Last name of first author, followed by initials1, Last name of second author, followed by initials2, etc.
1Affiliation of first author; 2Other affiliations… (in italics)
Abstract text … (not to exceed 300 words)
- Travel Grant Application. The deadline for travel grant application has expired.